The Rapiscan Eagle® M60 is a high-energy mobile inspection system for scanning cargo and vehicles at seaports, border crossings, and roadside checkpoints. The system offers high-quality transmission imaging with material discrimination, and multiple operational modes, including drive-by mode for scanning stationary cargo, portal mode for scanning vehicles driven through the X-ray tunnel, and driverless mode to reduce operator costs.
- High-performance, 6 MeV imaging with penetration of up to 330 mm of steel
- Assists operator in differentiating between low- and high-density objects
- Safely screens occupied driver cab and cargo using CabScan® mode
- Efficient manifest verfication and contraband detection
- Flexible deployment for varied operational needs